5 year plan update

I’m sitting in a car with four 10 year old girls all talking at once. The conversation is about boys, boy germs, staying up late watching Lost (not that I was allowed to do this when I was 10).

Why am I talking about this you ask? I was reminded just how entertaining kids this age can be. Back when I was teaching I loved sorting out girly fights, kicking the footy with the boys outside and generally being the most popular teacher around.

In light of this I have decided to register to do relief teaching between now and the end of the year. I’m also planning to purchase a very nice laptop computer to help me through my MTS apprenticeship in the next two years. Working doing relief will help pay off this expensive purchase. However I’m convinced that it will be worth it, especially if my 5 year plan goes ahead.

supportMIKE thinks maybe he’s just a big kid who doesn’t want to grow up.

 

5 comments:

Anonymous said... 7/01/2006 8:50 am  

Sounds like a good idea mate...

Anonymous said... 7/01/2006 7:47 pm  

support mike should buy an apple...

Anonymous said... 7/02/2006 7:22 am  

support Mike should buy a MacBook.

Just coming from kids camp myself ... i agree ... i miss the kiddos.

Anonymous said... 7/02/2006 10:44 pm  

samr: At first I thought you ment, buy an apple (fruit), support tasmania (the apple ile), and indirectly suport Mike.

Anonymous said... 7/02/2006 11:28 pm  

LOL
No, I meant what Christine said - my macbook is awesome.

But fruit is good too! I'll keep that in mind - when I'm buying fruit I can (somehow!?) support gospel ministry.
Seems easier just to send cash direct though...

Post a Comment