Holidays

As of this afternoon I’m officially on Holidays. Unfortunately things got off to a bad start and I got sick while at work. I have the next two weeks to recover. Here is a run down on what I’ll be doing.
Week 1

  • Flying to Sydney (Tomorrow - Thursday)
  • Catching up with Seumas (and all my other Sydney friends) (Friday)
  • Doing a big rellie bash with my Uncle Aunt and Cousins (Saturday)
  • Attending CIM (Sunday)
  • Helping at Sutherland Reformed church to run an evangelistic Kids Camp. (Monday to Friday).
  • Flying back home (Sunday)
Week 2
  • FOCUS Mid Year Conference on the Holy Spirit (Monday to Friday)
Updates my blog will probably be spasmodic as I’m unsure as to when I’ll have access to a computer. Please keep me in your prayers as it will be a busy time for me.

supportMIKE is always burning the candle at both ends.

 

1 comments:

Anonymous said... 6/29/2006 10:57 am  

Lookout Sydney!!! Praying it'll be a really upbiulding time for you Mike!

Post a Comment