Thankyou!

Last night for the first time in my short blog history I didn’t post. I was just too tired. I have on the other hand been tremendously encouraged by all the people commenting and posting on my blog. It’s great to start each long day at work with some nice comments to think about. Thankyou very much.

What has made me tired you ask? Well I have... since Sunday.

  1. Listened to 6 talks
      Steve Timmis on Church planting x3
      John Piper on Prayer
      Benny Walter on Hebrew 7
      Andrew Barry (CIM Sydney) Judges
  2. Worked about 33 hours
  3. Attended a Launch team meeting (For Church) last night.
  4. Edited and uploaded a testimony from the women’s conference.
(This is a photo of my tired face actually taken just after I woke up)

 

3 comments:

Anonymous said... 6/21/2006 8:42 pm  

That does sound like a lot! But 1 and 2 would have been simultaneous yes?

Anonymous said... 6/21/2006 9:47 pm  

Come on Mike, im sure u spent at least some of that time on Msn.33 hours is a long time.

Anonymous said... 6/22/2006 6:56 am  

awesome Mike ... you iron! that's more than i can say for myself. or is that your flatmate's ironing board?

Post a Comment