Da Boss

Work is finally finished for the week. With my boss on holidays I’ve been Mr. responsible. As I predicted here I did get stressed to the max. For those who care here’s a brief run down.

Monday 5:30am start 2 degrees
Tuesday 7am start 2 degrees
Wednesday 7:30am 1 degree

Highlights
The window falling out of my bosses car (brr it was 2 degrees remember)
The window falling out of my bosses car again (brr it was still 2 degrees)
Finally fixing the window of my bosses car.
Swearing under my breath more than I have in a long time.
Earning a truckload of money… for my boss.
Shocking a number of customers by telling them that a) I’d been to Uni and b) I was turning 26 this year. For some reason they thought I was “a lot younger”. Hmm I guess I should take it as a complement.

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment