This weekends achievements


* Written letters to some Aboriginal kids in Mclean and Ballina.
* Almost finishing a difficult evangelistic talk on Hebrews.
* Entertaining Mel and Christian for dinner and a movie.
* Cooking a lush veggie curry see picture.
* Cleaning the bathroom, kitchen and vacuuming the whole house.
* Doing a stack of washing.
* Meeting my mate Mike S for lunch, chewing the fat and talking premium sound gear.
* Meeting JK and reading more Dirty Don (that’s Carson to you).
* Attending my mates 25th Birthday party and dinner.
* Finishing watching the entire series of John Safran’s Music Jamboree.
* Reorganizing my MSN contacts list.
* Organizing the women’s conference talks for download.
* Attending a most encouraging combined Pentecost meeting @ Kingston Reformed church.
* Last but not least wasting far too much time fiddling more with my blog and posting on others’.

This coming week I’ll be...
* Running my bosses business for him.
* Getting up at 4:30am to run my bosses business for him.
* Getting stressed to the max running my bosses business for him.

 

4 comments:

Anonymous said... 6/05/2006 1:01 am  

you too can become a blog-a-holic. you know you want to.

- seumas

Anonymous said... 6/05/2006 3:17 am  

what movie did you see with Mel?

Anonymous said... 6/05/2006 10:51 am  

AND Christian...

Get LOTS of sleep Mike, that's my prescription for dealign with the coming week. If you can't sleep, go to the pharmacy and buy some "restavit', take a quarter to half a tab.

I wish I;d gone to the pentecost meeting, I was really looking forward to it, but I'm too stressed to not work obsessively on my assignment...

Can you give me some highlights Mike??? How was Rob White ( health and preaching wise?)

Anonymous said... 6/05/2006 6:46 pm  

WCSN lol I saw it with Mel AND Christian (they are married)... What moofie... one of my persoanl favs Donnie Darko.

Post a Comment