671 posts and counting

I've finished the process of stitching this blog and my old blog together. It's a relatively new feature on blogger but a really useful one. You can now read all I've ever written dating back to 2006 when I started blogging as supportMIKE.

  • I've also updated and fixed broken links between the two blogs.
  • I've been over the 170 or so posts from my old blog and tagged them and done a little tidying of spelling etc.
  • I've fiddled with my template a bit and enlarged the regular size text to make it easier to read.
  • I've also updated my interests and reworked my blogger profile.
Happy reading. Enjoy.

 

3 comments:

Laura said... 2/14/2009 5:47 am  

You're such a good example, Moik. I shall have to do some blog tidying this weekend myself.

Ruth said... 2/14/2009 10:36 am  

Looks great, is easier to read.

Anonymous said... 2/16/2009 1:32 am  

Nice work. I like those little links at the top under the headline.

Post a Comment