Gospel according to Rob Bell


See here for all the budding theologians out there... I really liked the conversational style of writing and lack of jargon... but... well I think there are some things missing from this statement...

I've also been watching a few clips of the Nooma DVDs on youtube (here). Again I really liked the casual style and way they are filmed. Rob Bell has a great relaxed (non wooden style) that puts the viewer at ease. He also has many good things to say and there is so much to like... but I think like his statement above it's the things that aren't there that speak loudest.

 

1 comments:

Michael Krahn said... 5/23/2007 11:46 pm  

Hey,

I just finished writing a series on Rob's book "Velvet Elvis" that I think you'd be interested in.

Read and join in on the discussion at:

http://michaelkrahn.wordpress.com/rob-bell/

Michael Krahn

Post a Comment