No internet... I get my knickers in a knot

My life ground to a halt as Telstra saw it fit to disconnect my ADSL connection for absolutely no reason. Two days with no internet… well the world didn’t quite end but I was surprised at how much I rely on it. My apologies for my disappearance without explanation.

Things coming up…

  • Joel Knibbe moves in with the Jolly’s.
  • We get a ADSL connection installed to our house.
  • Get through the mountain of to do tasks in my inbox.
  • Blogging lots
  • Hanging with Mike S catching up talking premium audio and Chrsitine
  • Hanging with Jonny and talking all things girly.
  • Another conference (MTS Challenge)
  • Talking to Christine

 

2 comments:

Anonymous said... 8/04/2006 11:59 am  

MTS in Tassie should be good Mike ;)

Anonymous said... 8/04/2006 5:00 pm  

I am thinking of starting a MTS blog at some point, let me know if you have any ideas. It will be for sharing, supporting, informing etc.

Post a Comment