Busy, Busy, Busy

I have been a very busy little cookie. I have been battling my new computer and leaning how to use a new operating system.

I spent the weekend away on the MTS Challenge Conference. It was awesome. Pete Woodcock spoke very well challenging us to take ministry up as lifetime of paid service. John Woodhouse similarly taught us from 1 Samuel.

These talks are available from the Crossroads Website as of tonight. I highly recommend all of them. However if you haven't heard Pete preach I'd recommend you listen to his first. (sermons here)

supportMIKE will be back soon.

 

5 comments:

Anonymous said... 8/14/2006 11:20 pm  

Listen to the talks!

Anonymous said... 8/14/2006 11:26 pm  

Hmmm...can't download them yet...

Anonymous said... 8/15/2006 6:19 am  

All the ones we have access to are there now. They were uploading all night.

Anonymous said... 8/15/2006 9:43 am  

glad you had a good weekend Mike ;)

Anonymous said... 8/15/2006 7:33 pm  

Number one was excellent, not that I expected any less. Praise God for Pete's passionate perspective.

This guy is a treat.

Post a Comment