Sad...

Also while I was out this morning I received the news that a friend of mine had died of a brain aneurysm. As far as I know he wasn’t a Christian. He was 21 years old.

I’d had a number of conversations with him on MSN over the last couple of years debating the existence of God and the Christian world view without much success.

The news was pretty difficult to take, It’s not very often that I cry but this was one of those times. It’s hard to know what to do or say. God is sovereign over all circumstances and I trust my life to him.

supportMIKE is sad

 

8 comments:

Anonymous said... 7/06/2006 4:34 pm  

Oh, that is so heavy. Really sorry to hear that mate. Only 21...dear me, poor guy. His parents must be devastated.

Anonymous said... 7/06/2006 4:43 pm  

I'm sorry you lost your friend

Anonymous said... 7/06/2006 5:55 pm  

That is awful. I'm praying for you!

Anonymous said... 7/06/2006 6:12 pm  

So sorry Mike, will be praying for you

Anonymous said... 7/06/2006 9:19 pm  

Hey Mike - that is really sad. 21 is so young. I'm glad you got to share somethings about God with him.

I will be praying for you and his family.

Anonymous said... 7/07/2006 4:42 pm  

Oh Mike, that is full on...let us know if there's anything we can do.

Anonymous said... 7/08/2006 9:50 am  

Yes, as ruth says, we should pray for his family. It is a terrible thing for them to go through. I never met him, but I do know some of his family.

Anonymous said... 7/09/2006 10:16 pm  

We need to keep praying for the family.

Post a Comment