Mission (Friday)

Helpers

I felt really good today. Back to my usual self which was fantastic. A big thank you to all the people who prayed it really made a huge difference. Somewhat ironically the main theme today was encouragement.

Having felt slightly out of my depth all week (lots of people I don’t know) I made a really big effort to try and get to know one of the boys who I did’t think was a Christian. With kids camps I usually pick a kid or two to particularly pray for and write to. Practically speaking that’s about all I have time for.

"Doc" abseils down as part of the play

As I chatted with Tom some more he revealed he attended a local church and said he trusted in God. I decided he’ll be my man anyway. I’m going to write and send him a couple of letters in the next few months.

God was glorified and children came to trust in him. I’m happy.

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment