Update

What a week. I worked my little backside off. It was stressful but I have survived two weeks running the business while my boss was away. This week I spent working on my own. Today I finished two fairly large houses ($200 and a $100 house) in the eight hours I worked. The views also were quite nice.

My mental state recently has been surprisingly good however I’m entering a danger period. Being worn out run down and stressed always leaves me more susceptible to getting depressed.

I wasn't going to blog tonight and now I've done three posts... it think that's what you call addiction. Tomorrow I intend to TRY and take it easy.

 

2 comments:

Anonymous said... 6/15/2006 11:37 pm  

I'm very sorry Sublime I have deleted your comment as I had complaints about your picture.

Anonymous said... 6/16/2006 12:27 am  

I think possibly you are addicted, but that's ok.....there are worse things to be addicted to!

(I think I might be addicted too. I stopped for most of the day, but started again tonight.

Oops....maybe try to break the addiction tomorrow??....are you addicted when you start to get twitchy if you haven't been near a computer for a few hours??

Post a Comment