Two long years

I just realized it’s been two years. Two years is a long time. It was this time two years ago that I was going to get married to Ex number 2. The first Saturday of swot vac. I still feel the hurt. More than is probably healthy.

Part of the reason for this is that I don’t know if she is still a Christian or not. I have doubts. The other reason is that she won’t talk to me at all. What hurts more is that she’s quite happy to talk to my friends especially recently. I still blame myself for the whole breakdown although blame was really shared. Even though I’ve apologized a thousand times it’d be great to smooth things over and talk.

For those who know E please pray for her that she is able to forgive me and find peace with God as her savior.

 

6 comments:

Anonymous said... 6/02/2006 6:56 pm  

Will pray, she still pops into my head now and again, followed by prayer.

That's cute, your shrink... :)
If we calculate it, you owe me about $500 ;-)

Anonymous said... 6/02/2006 7:22 pm  

Hey bro...

It's been 3 years now since the time I would have married no.4, about 4 since we broke up, and sometimes that pain still comes back to me. I've mostly come to terms with it, but it's part of who I am. I've got a note from her posted in my room, with a little post-it note to remind me to pray for her, because I know she's turned away.

Just wanted to say that I feel your pain, and saying a prayer for the whole deal right now.

- Seumas

Anonymous said... 6/02/2006 11:41 pm  

Ugh! I can relate to this pain!

Anonymous said... 6/03/2006 10:16 am  

hang in their jollymeister
--Luke

Anonymous said... 6/04/2006 9:22 pm  

Thanks for sharing this, Mike. I'll be praying for E.

Anonymous said... 10/03/2006 9:33 am  

i love you, michael

Post a Comment