My head hurts

My mind had a major explosion over the weekend. It wasn't directly caused by anything which made it quite concerning. Usually I can pick a direct cause but this time I couldn't.

This wasn't helped today when as cleaning a window in town I saw my ex no 2. She just caught my eye and there was no doubt she'd noticed me but she very obviously ignored me so convincingly I watched her walk all the way down the road. She didn't flinch. Now it's been nearly two years since she broke up with me and still she's not prepared to talk. What is more frustrating is that she's talked to just about everyone else. I was pretty angry.

This afternoon things didn't get a heap better. We were working at the Nursing Home. This work is bloody tough. Try cleaning a heavy window with the smell of poo causing you to gag while resident groans and moans their shriveled face grabbing at their catheter bag. I usually turn my ipod up loud to block out all the muckiness of it all. While this might sound harsh I find dealing with the sound and smells distressing. I nearly found myself crying a couple of times.

On a more encouraging note Bernie did a great talk at Church on Sunday. We looked at Hebrews 4 and 5. It was great to hear that because Jesus became a man, he experienced the life pain and sufferings that we do. For this reason he is sympathetic and able to help us in our suffering. I felt comforted which was nice. I still have questions about Hebrews but that’s for later.

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment