The Robin Hood… Window cleaner

Well sort of… I take more from the rich and less from the poor.

We use a secret formula to calculate how much to charge people to have their windows cleaned. It is roughly based on a square meter of glass. I add up the total amount of glass then multiply by “x”. Built into this though is a degree of variability for what “x” is.

This means I can be flexible in how much I charge. If I perceive a customer is “freaking loaded” then I use the high figure. If they aren’t then I use the low figure. Similarly if they drive me up the wall and follow me around I charge them more. If they are nice and leave me in peace I use the low figure. If I don’t want a job or it looks like I’ll probably die trying to complete it I use the high figure.

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment