Awkward... (Part 1)

I find it easy to talking to most people. It's not that I'm up myself it's just a gift that God has given me. It probably had a bit to do with growing up with Dad working as a minister.

In any case I'm cleaning the windows of a shop in Sandy bay. This shop sells racey undies negligees etc. Now being a bloke and walking into a shop like that, feels about as comfortable as a dream where everyone is staring at you wearing only your undies.

I walk in to collect the money for the windows and there’s a really good looking girl behind the counter. Almost perfect features, maybe a bit too much makeup. Up until this point I've been cool, calm and collected but it’s too much. Just the girl OR just the shop on their own and I would have been fine, but both… I’ve cracked.

(To be continued...)

 

4 comments:

Anonymous said... 6/13/2006 8:48 pm  

what did you do? Very dramatic ending there mike ;)

Anonymous said... 6/13/2006 8:52 pm  

Oh man, you have to clean the windows there?!!!! That's almost as bad as the newspaper moment in that play we did as calvin!

Every time I walk to Coles I try and ignore the huge poster of the woman's butt. It's very hard to ignore.

Anonymous said... 6/13/2006 9:35 pm  

I'll post the rest tomorrow.. building the suspense ;)

Anonymous said... 7/01/2006 2:02 pm  

Was this at "Susan" the shop? I saw your bucket outside there for a while and was worried you had got lost amoung the bras and undies. I have never been inside there myself.

I guess they had thought you had come to clean the pool.

Post a Comment