Work...

It's amazing how much can happen in a just a couple of weeks. I have to pinch myself on my way home from work when I think about how lucky I am to have landed my job. To give a bit more information I have an official title something like "Design and Support". What this actually means is I put together brochures, photo boards and various advertising for the houses we sell. My job also has scope to work on improving and implementing some new organizational systems. It's also meant I've been able to get a brand new mabook with Adobe CS3 for my design work and get to indulge my 'analness' which is most satisfying.

In short I really enjoy my job I find it interesting, challenging enjoyable I am very greatful for the opportunity the guys at Petrusma have given me. Pop onto thier website and have look it's pretty schmick.

In other news I bought Christine an iphone... (which I think is a nursing Mum's best friend) after her Mum washed her old one while she was here. Christine loves using it to do her email, facebook and skype while holding Olivia with the other arm. In fact she doesn't really use her computer (my old one) anymore.

And finally K Rudd gave me my 900. Seeing all my dreams have come true at the moment maybe I'll give it away.

 

2 comments:

Bren said... 4/18/2009 7:42 am  

Meaty news!

Erica said... 4/18/2009 11:37 am  

Great news for you two (three I should say) :)

Post a Comment