NTE Mission 2007

Here's a belated post which covers the remainder of the NTE Mission in Sydney. As you may know it hailed heavily in Sydney on Sunday. It was more lumps of ice than hail.


tasted nice...

As did the gift my host family gave me.

We experienced the Sundanese church meeting that takes place at St Anne's in Merrylands

And I caught a nice view on the plane trip home. In other news I've been having major issues with my macbook and which don't look like being resolved anytime soon. So I'm not sure how regularly I'll be updating. Grrrr

 

7 comments:

RodeoClown said... 12/12/2007 11:41 am  

That's what you get for using a mac I guess...

:D

Neil Cameron (One Salient Oversight) said... 12/12/2007 4:08 pm  

You don't get hail in Tassie presumably.

Eating hail causes cancer. Every mainlander knows that.

jeltzz said... 12/12/2007 9:26 pm  

maybe it's time to install linux.

Erica said... 12/12/2007 9:48 pm  

Our Tassie hail is way better!

Neil Cameron (One Salient Oversight) said... 12/13/2007 1:31 pm  

Our Tassie hail is way better!

What, you mean like cold, small and insignificant?

;)

Ben Walter said... 12/13/2007 6:38 pm  

More like vastly under-rated by the unenlightened...:)

Alan said... 12/14/2007 11:53 am  

Rodeoclown: that's what you get when you buy a MacBook instead of a MacBook Pro.. (:P to Jolly.. "Buy a MacBook, it's virtually the same, don't waste your money")
Didn't waste my time.. :P

OneSalientOversight: you are too presumptuous.

Jeltzz: "my poor little lappy running linux is not really up for gaming." Get a mac.. It runs both MacOS and Windows native so you can run ANY games.. on a laptop :P

Jolly: Where is some controversy?! :P

God Bless Brother,
Al

Post a Comment