Pryderi's public prang....s

"I was actually wondering if I could get a lift home with one of you..." said David Norman Jones while sitting in my lounge room. Damon David and I had just finished our meeting.

"...Pryderi's got the car bogged."

"You're joking it hasn't even been wet!?" I said.

"Yes he's on his P plates..." David's voice trailed off.

So Damo, David and I set out for Mt Nelson to get the car unbogged...

How'd he manage that? Note the driveway is at the level of the mud guard

After some ingenuity and digging we rigged a small ramp on one side drove the car forward then made another ramp over the rocks and David drove the car back up onto the driveway... easy.


"It's not the first time he's done something either" volunteered David.

"Mind if I get a couple of pictures for my blog then?" I asked, "I'll name and shame him for you."

"Certainly," said David eagerly with a dangerous Jones like glint in his eye, "I'll show you where he hit the wall."

 

4 comments:

Anonymous said... 11/22/2007 9:02 am  

Pryderi is clearly trying to rid the world of one ford focus. No shame in that!

Cabernet Leather said... 11/22/2007 11:24 am  

Mike, may I borrow your car sometime? ;)

The Borg said... 11/22/2007 11:51 am  

And James' too, please.

Alan said... 11/23/2007 12:31 pm  

lol.. :P

Post a Comment