I need a holiday...

I'm pretty close to reaching the end of my abilitiy to function humanly speaking. I don't mean that I'm tired but I'm becoming increasingly absent minded and lacking in focus. Also my relational skills are beginning to fray around the edges.

I also just realised I double booked myself (for my own birthday party of all things). I'm finding it difficult to concentrate on actually engaging in meaningful conversation without being distracted. It's been a long year and I'm looking forward to a break. More prayer, less doing and more being.

Bring on holidays next Thursday.

 

4 comments:

Anonymous said... 11/15/2007 10:59 pm  

"Also my relational skills are beginning to fray around the edges"
I would say so when you look down on a lady because she does not follow the same 'religious' views as you... I am looking for the right answers and all i can see is the wrong answers that you give.

Laura said... 11/16/2007 2:16 am  

Mike, I'm praying for your health, and remember even God rested.

mike said... 11/16/2007 10:45 am  

Jenny if you were real about actually wanting answers then rather than attacking me on my blog you'd email me... so why not just give it a go.

Ben Walter said... 11/16/2007 8:36 pm  

Hi Jenny,
Lets have peace and conversation. I like peace, it appeals to me and I think it makes for better use of blog comments sections.

My regards to you and hope you've enjoyed the sun today, I was stuck inside at work, still, at least it's a nice work.

Mike, hope you enjoy any breaks coming your way. Eat more cheese,

Benny

Post a Comment