Lies, Damn Lies and Statistics

We got some feedback from the Gameshow camp as run for Calvin grade 8. The results were pretty much what I would have expected. It was interesting that feedback was even taken. Evidently times are a changin' at Calvin.

Mike's talks made think...
68% Agreed
17% Disagreed
Neutral the rest

Interesting some comments included

  • "Talks to serious for non-Christians".
  • Five people thought the talks were the worst thing about camp.
  • "I thought it sucked" presumably talking about the whole camp.
  • "The things Mike said about relationships are right."

 

3 comments:

mike said... 4/20/2007 12:02 am  

Questions I'd like to have seen answered...
Was the gospel clearly proclaimed?
Was it faithful to the passages concerned?
Was it communicated clearly?

mike said... 4/20/2007 12:28 am  

Of course I don't think the grade 8s should have necessarily answered these questions.

Bernard said... 4/24/2007 7:20 pm  

Hey Mike. Afraid I can't give you feedback (as I wasn't there!). But I just wanted to encourage you to keep at it even when critique is hard to hear. There's a great temptation to either feel crushed by criticism or, on the other hand, deny its validity outright.

Keep at it, bro. Preaching is tough to do and tough to get good at.

Post a Comment