Mission (Tuesday)


Today’s key idea was “forgiveness”. We focused on the fact that we need to be forgiven by Jesus and this should effect how we act when others need our forgiveness.

I have very sore arms from playing games and general tiredness from running around. I’ve been trying to get to know the boys in my class. It’s been a while and my kiddie skills are a little out of practise. Never-the-less we managed to put together our fork windchimes which was good.


Here are some pictures of our room… yes it is pink but that wasn’t my idea. Surprisingly not one of the boys complained. Maybe it was the fact the boys are out numbered two to one in our class...

supportMIKE
thinks that pink is an acceptable boys colour post, the metrosexual revolution.

 

6 comments:

Anonymous said... 7/05/2006 12:54 am  

hmph ... and i'm STILL the Christian Feminazi ...

Anonymous said... 7/05/2006 12:13 pm  

Pink is my favourite colour Mike. I even match my pink thongs with pink shirts in summer.

Anonymous said... 7/05/2006 12:59 pm  

I try to get SP to wear more Pink, I think it looks good - on some boys. He did get a pink top, it's nice ;)

go the mets

Anonymous said... 7/05/2006 5:59 pm  

I think pink shirts on guys are'nt very crash hot, but Richie Benuad somehow gets away with it.

Anonymous said... 7/06/2006 11:39 am  

Hot pink jumpers were the new fashionable thing for boys, for a few months in 1985 as I remember. But not before or ever since.

Anonymous said... 7/06/2006 12:52 pm  

One of my mission's in life is to rid the world of the colour PINK! if i'm successful, there will only be 'light red' to speak of...

mind you, another mission in life was to rid the world of Monday mornings... as you can see, this has so far been unsuccessful :(

Post a Comment