Productive

Today has been a busy day. I have formatted 3 different bulletin styles for Xrds. I reckon they look pretty cool. We'll see which one gets the nod. I also have a heap of sorting out to do with the last issue of Gurge which I got back from the printers this arvo. I also uploaded and linked up all the latest talks for the website. I also had time for a nice long black at retro cafe.

The evening I spent hanging out with my mate Mike Scaife and his wife Clare having dinner. Mike works cleaning windows with our company and I taught him how to window clean. They have a beautiful baby girl only 4 weeks old. She's pretty cool as most babies are.

The stress and cold from earlier in the week have caught up with me. Pray that this doesn't drag my mind down into the murkey depths.

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment