Pressure...

“Often when under pressure our true nature is exposed.”

I find that when I get stressed which has happened a bit at work lately I often get frustrated with those around me. Similarly when I’m tried or grumpy I get much more on edge and sometimes quite volatile mentally and often get very angry.

I’ve especially noticed this when I work with JH. He is a great bloke but English is his second language so communication often means I have to say the same thing twice. This is usually fine but when I’m stressed it gets so much more difficult. I’m impatient and my self control slips.

Please pray that I’m able to be more patient and self controlled in my relationships with those around me.

 

1 comments:

Anonymous said... 6/22/2006 9:35 pm  

I will pray for you tomorrow morning - and hope you get enough sleep tonight.

Post a Comment