Mood: Content

Today was a very restful day. I slept in, read the Bible and prayed for a while (which was good as often I struggle to do this). I finished off reading almost all Hebrews.



I spent the morning hanging with Benny. He worked on his talk for Sunday while I drank coffee, read the paper, pretended to be arty and read over some material for a kids camp I have coming up. We adjourned to the sunshine of Salamanca Market and looked at the ice sculpture (see picture). I then got another coffee from Retro and pretended to be arty some more.


Finally I went and chatted to a bunch of people who work at the market who I used to know pretty well. Before I knew it the day was almost over (winter solstice)

This evening I went down to the Mid Winter Festival and fire twirling. It was pretty cool. It was Mike’s birthday and we moved to Kaos CafĂ© where I had a little smoke and drank a nice malted white chocolate. I feel rested and content.

 

1 comments:

Anonymous said... 6/18/2006 2:06 pm  

mwahaha ... you're an artist wannabe!

Post a Comment