supportMIKE

Today has been a busy day. For the eagle eyed I have changed the name of my blog. I have decided to brand myself to some degree as "supportMIKE". I find that it’s an effective way to help people to remember you and what you're about. It's kind of fun too. I can up with a nice little picture of myself which I'll put on all my letters and correspondence for the duration of the apprenticeship. Let me know what you think.. (try not to be too harsh). I also completed my "supportMIKE" letter which I'll use to ask people to support me financially for MTS.

In other news I have been a little stronger mentally speaking since earlier in the week. This is good and encouraging. However I’m sick with a bit of a cold which has made life frustrating. I'm particularly grateful to friends for taking the time to chat to me over the week and post comments on my blog.

I have decided to undertake my biggest project yet, a three talk series for an evangelistic camp for teenagers later in the year. This is a big challenge and I'll have lots of work to do. I also have been working on a evangelistic talk on Hebrews for a Christian group at Hobart College. I also spent a great deal of time this weekend also getting the Regurgitator Magazine section of the Crossroads website up and going see separate post.

It has been a productive weekend.

 

5 comments:

Anonymous said... 5/29/2006 6:05 pm  

Good work Mike, digital magazines are great.

You may have to help me with my 'digital thelogical library' project that I'm working on.

Good photo too, and good name change.

:)

Anonymous said... 5/30/2006 1:31 pm  

Where is this "Hobart College" you are referring to?

Anonymous said... 5/30/2006 5:40 pm  

It's up Mt Nelson which is a suburb of Hobart. It's where students go b4 University. If you look at this webcam http://www.rosebay.tased.edu.au/camera.htm (and it during the day) Mt Nelson is the smaller mountain to the lefthand side. It has a small tower on top of it.

Anonymous said... 6/01/2006 2:03 pm  

The reason I asked is because there is a Hobart College in Geneva, NY. I knew of course that your Hobart College was NOT the same one seeing you are in Australia. Actually I thnk the official name is "Hobart and William Smith College."

Yep. I just googled the words Hobart College...and both colleges came up!

Anonymous said... 6/01/2006 8:01 pm  

Mike, I reckon you should have renamed your blog "Mike is starving" - that would *really* drive the point home... ;-)

Post a Comment