In the begining

I have finally got round to starting a blog. Much of this stuff is new to me and I reckon it's going to take me a while to figure out how it all works so bear with me.

My idea for this blog at the moment is to use it as a record of what exactly I'll be doing in a day to day sense during my ministry apprenticeship which is part of a program called MTS. I'm planning to do this ministry apprenticeship next year (2007) with FOCUS on the University of Tasmania Hobart Campus. In the meantime I need to find generous Christian people who will pay me/sponsor me to do this ministry.

 

3 comments:

Anonymous said... 6/16/2006 1:57 pm  

MTS is a great apprenticeship. HOpe is goes well.

Anonymous said... 6/16/2006 1:58 pm  

Sam Green is a really nice bloke too, it will be great to do it with him.

Anonymous said... 10/03/2006 8:55 am  

Ah, the first picture of you I ever saw.

Just think, I'll be with you soon. And then later in the year ... hopefully before you *crack* ... to help you cope.

I love you so unbelievably much!

Post a Comment