A chilly morning baby

An ok day at work all things considered. One of my mates who usually works for us went to hospital for his wife to have their baby. The news came through of a new baby girl named Pierra this evening.
All This meant I got to work with one of the other guys in our business. This also meant an earlier start with 3 degrees showing on the Mercury's clock. He and I had a bit of a chat about Christian stuff which was great. I kinda left things hanging a little so I'll have another opportunity to pick up the conversation again.
I'm going off to pray hard about this stuff before I head to bed.

 

1 comments:

Anonymous said... 5/09/2006 12:58 pm  

he had the baby FOR his wife in hospital??!!! man, that's committment ;)

Good stuff Mike, good to hear you got to get closer to your workmate :)
It always makes work worthwhile then doesn;t it?

Post a Comment